NSK Plummer Blocks
are available with a variety of end covers and offer special seal options for special environments. Split plummer blocks offer easy mounting and dismounting of pre-assembled shafts.
Used with self-aligning ball bearings or high-capacity spherical roller bearings, plummer blocks are manufactured from high-strength cast iron as standard but are also available in spheroidal graphite, cast iron or cast steel. Blocks are made to be re-lubricated with either oil or grease.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Split plummer block design allows for easy mounting and dismounting of pre-assembled shafts
- Sealing options: Include V-ring seals, labyrinth seals or heavy-duty taconite seals
- Case end covers available
- Multi relubrication points are provided to ensure re-lubrication
- Housing are supplied with spacer rings in order to provide axial location. Those can be ommitted for "free end" axial front.
NSK range of Plummer Blocks include: spherical roller bearings, locknuts, adapter sleeves and locking washers.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products