NSK is the World Leader in Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Deep Groove Ball Bearings (DGBB) are the most common form of rolling bearings and are used in a variety of applications; particularly those where high speeds and low power loss are required. NSK DGBB can handle not only radial forces, but also moderate axial loads in both directions. They are easy to install and can be deployed in a variety of configurations.
- Cages - Variety of cage types to suit your application needs: steel, solid brass or polymer
- High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel made to extend bearing life by up to 80%
- Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants made to extend grease life and improve bearing performance
- Super Finished Raceways - Specially honed to minimize noise and improve the grease distribution
- Patented Seals - Provide a barrier to contamination in tough environments.
- Electrically insulated ball bearings available
- Outer diameters up to 2500 mm
- High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed
- Quality Assured - 100% testing ensures total product quality
- Low to medium radial loads
We offer a full range of deep groove ball bearings that extend machine life and provide maintenance free service: Single Row Deep Groove Ball Bearings, Magneto Bearings, Miniature Ball Bearings, LNG Pump Bearings and Sensor Bearings.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of NSK products