NSK Taper Roller Bearings
support high radial loads and axial loads in a single direction and are available in two and four row versions which are capable of taking axial loads in either direction. Tapers can be supplied with high strength cages (optimized designs) and in a range of advanced special materials for more arduous applications.
- Material Technology: Hardened high carbon chromium steel
- Advanced Materials: Patented materials including High TF and Super TF are available for more arduous conditions
- Patented NSK HR taper roller bearings offer higher load ratings
- NSK cage optimized for large taper roller bearings installed in planetary carriers
- Segmented plastic cage for inner diameters of more than 1000 mm
- Metric and imperial dimensions
- Outer diameters up to 2500 mm
- High radial and axial loads in one direction
- Axial loads in both directions when arranged in pairs
- Medium speeds
- Small clearance range when bearing pairs are adjusted during mounting
- Higher permissible speeds by improved raceway surface roughness
High accuracy pressed steel cage controls roller position resulting in low heat generation and reduced wear properties.
NSK range of Taper Roller Bearings include: single row taper roller bearings, double row taper roller bearings, four row taper roller bearings, Molded-OilTM bearings and more.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products