NSK Mounted Units
are available in several ranges: RHP Self-Lube®, Silver-Lube®, Life-Lube® and Molded-Oil units.
Mounted units consist of two basic components, the insert and the housing. Each mounted unit includes a sealed single-row ball bearing with spherical outside diameter and extended inner ring mounted in a pillow block or flanged housing. The spherical fit accommodates initial misalignment.
A variety of locking methods are available for close-fit shaft mounting as well as a complete range of sealing options for varying environments. All these features make NSK units a very versatile product.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Two-piece riveted high strength metal cage in steel or stainless steel.
- Spherical seating to allow for initial misalignment on mounting.
- Re-lubrication facility as standard. Maintenance free Molded-Oil options available.
- Super finished raceways for quiet and efficient running.
- Additional protectors available for added bearing protection and safety. Available in steel for Self-Lube® units or plastic for Silver-Lube® units.
- Through hardened inner and outer rings with high quality steel.
- Rigid one-piece high quality cast iron housing standard. High quality thermoplastic or cast stainless steel also available.
- Proven single lip seal, triple lip seals and flingers also available.
- Set screw shaft locking, eccentric collar and taper sleeve lock also available as standard.
HLT inserts available and designed to operate reliably in extreme temperatures.
NSK Range of Mounted Units include: Pillow blocks, Life-Lube, Silver-Lube, etc.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products