Precision bearings are designed to deliver the high accuracy, high rotational speed, and high rigidity needed for demanding applications. NSK super precision ball bearings deliver the highest level of accuracy, supported by our production capability, state-of-the-art equipment and extensive manufacturing expertise, as well as our commitment to applying the same rigorous quality control procedures at each stage of our production process. With optimal materials and internal design, NSK offers several types of super precision bearing, including the ROBUST series.
NSK's super precision ball bearings are designed to meet the following requirements:
• Extreme accuracy
• High rotational speed
• Quiet and smooth running
• Minimum friction and heat generation
• Controlled rigidity
Product Features and Benefits:
• Optimum design - Achieved by computer simulation of temperature rise resulting from ball skid.
• Long life - Range of material specification including high quality ultra clean steel, extra pure and advanced material SHX patented by NSK.
• High accuracy - Rolling elements with P2 series available in standard steel and ceramic material.
• Low Noise - Quieter running high-speed spindle featuring Spinshot II lubrication system.
• Extension range of cage material options, available in high speed design including - brass, engineered polymer and phenolic
• Optional seals available within the standard ISO envelope
Sealed options offer time saving to the end user, pre greased with long life grease, improved grease life and reduced contamination.
These bearings offer improved thermal robustness, low heat generation, & improved seizure rates.
High rigidity thrust bearings for lathe applications.
Sealed bearings - free of contamination, before and during operation while providing high level machining performance.
High performance bearings developed specifically for internal grinding or high-speed motor applications under spring preload.
High rigidity thrust bearings designed specifically for ball screw support applications in machine tools.
These bearings provide excellent resistance to ingress of coolant and metal chippings, while providing highly rigidity.
Quiet operation with low vibration, these bearings are suitable for high-speed and high precision motors.
Heat resistant & wear resistant steel resulting from NSK’s special proprietary materials & heat treatment technology.
To help our customers, we have developed the following technical tools.
Should you need more background information on both bearing performance and technical features combined with application knowledge, our technical paper search engine can help. This serivce includes technical articles published in NSK's Motion and Control Journal.
Download technical information on NSK linear and roller guides, ball screws and Monocarrier actuators. Information includes selection guides, load ratings, accuracy, part numbering and more.