Self-Lube® HLT Inserts
NSK’s Self-Lube® HLT Inserts provide opportunities to reduce maintenance, downtime and replacement costs in operation at extreme temperatures.
- Special internal geometry; C4 internal clearance.
- High performance Klueber grease.
- Durable silicone rubber seals.
- Steel cage material.
- Interchangeable with standard Self-Lube® inserts.
- High performance grease and effective lubrication at extreme temperatures, with upper and lower limits of –40°C and +180°C.
- Efficient sealing and protection at extreme temperatures (–40°C and +180°C).
- Steel cage and special internal features designed to function at temperature extremes.
- Increase radial clearance (C4) between balls and raceways to help prevent radial pre-load