Sealed Spherical Roller Bearings
NSK’s Sealed Spherical Roller Bearings offer long-life performance & reliability under harsh & contaminated conditions. They promote a clean working environment.
- Special “outward-extending, spring loaded lip seal”.
- Nitride rubber seal – or differing seals depending on temperature needs.
- Special long-life grease: heat & pressure resistant
- Symmetrical roller & raceway design to prevent edge loading problems.
- Special chamfer configuration for smooth axial movement.
- Available in sealed-clean or grease replenishing types, with shields.
- Seals design secures seal dislodging & better running.
- Symmetrical rollers operate under high-load conditions.
- Chamfer design ensures smooth operations.
- Seal conserves grease offering longer running & improved efficiency.
- Reduction in grease consumption & no grease leaks due to special seal & cleaner working environments.
- Increased maintenance intervals.
- Prevention of sudden failure due to blocked grease lines.