By virtue of the line contact between rolling elements and raceways, cylindrical roller bearings have high radial load capacity and are suited for high-speed applications. With a patented high strength cage design in pressed steel our cylindrical roller bearings are comprised of machined brass or polyamide and offer low noise,low heat generation and, for more arduous applications, can be supplied in a range of advanced special materials. Features and Benefits of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearings:
• NSK offers a complete range, both metric and inch sizes available in metric and imperial bore sizes ranging from ½" to 1320 mm.
• High radial load capacity - making NSK cylindrical roller bearings suitable for high speed applications.
• Designs - designated NU, NJ, NUP, N or NF for single row bearings and NNU or NN for double row types, defines the bearing ring rib configuration.
• Cages - Available with pressed steel, machined brass and polyamide cages throughout the range.
• Special designs - NSK manufactures a range of four-row cylindrical roller bearings, primarily designed for use as steel mill roll-neck bearings.
• Bearings are also available with both lubrication holes and a machined lubrication groove on the outside surface of the outer ring.
The new range NSKHPS Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Industrial Machinery are offered with four types of cages for various general-purpose applications. The bearing life has increased up to 60% compared to conventional bearings.
The rollers are in linear contact with the raceways. They have a high radial load capacity and are suitable for high speeds.
Features high load carrying capability and high performance pressed steel cage.
Features high load ratings and quiet running with precision machined tough one-piece cage.
Features a high load-carrying capability, has an innovative outer-ring-guided machined brass cage and a special roller crowning accommodating heavy loads & misalignment.
Bearings with superior resistance to oil, chemicals, gas & heat while providing significantly longer-life performance.
Designed for outstanding toughness under harsh conditions, combining longer service life & superior resistance against wear, seizure & heat.
A highly functional, specialized bearing for the non-locating position of continuous casting machines at iron & steel works.
For sintering pallet components - highly functional, specialised bearings that achieve high reliability & long life, and ensure stable operation while reducing maintenance costs.
These bearing are designed to prevent cracking of rollers generated by extremely heavy rolling loads.
These bearings feature high performance seals, a highly corrosion resistant phosphate coating & overall fewer parts to improve cost performance.
Specially designed for segmented drive rolls in continuous casting machines.
To help our customers, we have developed the following technical tools.
Should you need more background information on both bearing performance and technical features combined with application knowledge, our technical paper search engine can help. This serivce includes technical articles published in NSK's Motion and Control Journal.
Download technical information on NSK linear and roller guides, ball screws and Monocarrier actuators. Information includes selection guides, load ratings, accuracy, part numbering and more.
Cylindrical Roller Bearing Section -Bearing Replacement Guide