The X1 sealing concept provides a highly effective interior and exterior seal for ball screws. The inner part of the seal prevents the escape of lubricants, while the outer part prevents the penetration of contaminants into the nut body. The labyrinth seals served as a reference point here: the seals are a major improvement in terms of performance and function. This new development demonstrates improved seal performance and reduced friction.
• Seal against contamination by foreign particles
• Grease retention
• 32x improved seal effect compared with conventional labyrinth seals
• 2/3 less grease discharge compared with conventional labyrinth seals
• Reduced lubricant consumption, as the maintenance cycle can be extended
• Lower temperature thanks to the seal’s optimized frictional resistance